Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: "msith" REVEALED!!!

Exclamation "msith" REVEALED!!!

Dear "msith",

After doing some research, I have converged on your true identity, and your affiliation with "lasermame" aka Rodney Davies. This research is unequivolcal and the results are undenyable.

Rather than me making a post to tell everyone on PL who you are, and your affiliation, I figured I would give you 24 hours to come clean yourself, reveal your true identity, and appologize to the kind folks here on Photon Lexicon.

THIS IS NOT A TRICK!! I really do have your true identity, and I will be sending you a personal private email along these lines.

Also, whether you come clean or not, I will be bringing the proof to the FLEM meeting so that others may verify what I am saying is true.

I think the kind folks on Photon Lexicon will be willing to forgive you if you are willing to come clean and tell the truth. But if you don't come clean yourself, I think all respect will be lost.

Best regards,

William Benner

Cool

Love, peace, and grease,

allthat... aka: aaron@pangolin

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Pangolin View Post
    I think the kind folks on Photon Lexicon will be willing to forgive you if you are willing to come clean and tell the truth. But if you don't come clean yourself, I think all respect will be lost.
    As far as I'm concerned, all respect was lost 48 hours ago.

If he had come clean earlier in the week, when confronted with the evidence, I might have forgiven him. But to continue the charade this long, when he *had* to know that several people were on to him - well, that's inexcusable. (And not all that rational either)

See you Saturday, Bill!

Adam

My hope was that "msith" would come forward and explain himself, and I have sent two emails, and made two telephone calls to try to encourage him to do so. But so far, nothing, and I don't hold out much hope...

Within "msith" second posting, he has made slanderous, libelous, and defamatory comments against me personally as well as my company. If his comments motivate people to not purchase our products, then we add damages to the mix...

I have decided to abandon my idea of posting his identity within 24 hours. The reason is that several people have publicly and privately encouraged me to refer this to the authorities, on account that this is stalking and cyber-bullying. Therefore if "msith" does not come forward and reveal himself by Monday, I will refer this matter and all evidence collected to the Australian authorities, to handle in accordance with their laws.

Best regards,

William Benner

Guy arrives from long flight at AU airport and is approached by Australian Immigration officer.

Immigration officer asks: Do you have a criminal record.

Guy responds. Sorry I didnt realise you still needed one to enter Australia.

200 years and nothing has changed...

LOL,

Thats right, we all descended from convicts

But seriously, I personally think we have it pretty sweet here. We don't have capitol punishment, we have a good government, crime rates are far worse in other parts of the world. No terrorist attacks on home soil, etc, etc.

Live is pretty peachy here, but I guess i would prefer to be kicking back on a beach in Bali, in the shade of a Palm tree with white sand and warm blue water as far as the eye can see

just my 2c

David

Quote Originally Posted by Internatlaser View Post
    Guy arrives from long flight at AU airport and is approached by Australian Immigration officer.

Immigration officer asks: Do you have a criminal record.

Guy responds. Sorry I didnt realise you still needed one to enter Australia.

200 years and nothing has changed...
    KVANT Australian projector sales
    https://www.facebook.com/kvantaus/

Lasershowparts- Laser Parts at great prices
    https://www.facebook.com/lasershowparts/

Quote Originally Posted by dave View Post
    we don't have capitol punishment, we have a good government, crime rates are far worse in other parts of the world. No terrorist attacks on home soil, etc, etc. Live is pretty peachy here, but I guess i would prefer to be kicking back on a beach in Bali, in the shade of a Palm tree with white sand and warm blue water as far as the eye can see
    Yeah, but you got sharks 'n' gators 'n' flies 'n' stuff

Quote Originally Posted by p1t8ull View Post
    Yeah, but you got sharks 'n' gators 'n' flies 'n' stuff
    You mean crocodiles - croc dundee style
    KVANT Australian projector sales
    https://www.facebook.com/kvantaus/

Lasershowparts- Laser Parts at great prices
    https://www.facebook.com/lasershowparts/

We don't know the difference between croc's and gator's, the nearest thing to man eating prehistoric monsters we have over here are newts (and karl)

Jim

I have always wanted to ride around in a kangaroos pouch. Seems like it would be a good way to get around if you could figure out how to drive the kangaroos.