Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread: LaserBen issues

He is online nearly 100% of the day, I have sent him PMs and IMs with no response. He has 5 days to reply to me before the money is reversed.
    CLICKY!!!

Admin: In the immortal words of Captain Planet: YOU HAVE THE POWER
    Admin: (To quit being a bitch)

Quote Originally Posted by Laser Ben View Post
    He is online nearly 100% of the day, I have sent him PMs and IMs with no response. He has 5 days to reply to me before the money is reversed.
    Well, if hes like me, I do NOT get e-mail notification when I get a PM and he has not signed on PL since this. There is no read receipt for IM, so how about call him and e-mail him at his paypal e-mail address and CC any other additional e-mail addresses you have for them. When you send the e-mail, send the e-mail with a read receipt request. Hopefully yours and his e-mail client is capable of read receipts.

Either way, I would never trust a topic of money to just PM on a message board and IMs.

Hmm, the interesting thing I have noticed is that whenever I reply to this thread, a "Guest" shows up viewing this thread.

I will send him an email to his paypal email, I have never sent one with a read receipt, but I will see if it has that option. I did send the PMs with read receipts.
    CLICKY!!!

Hmm, the interesting thing I have noticed is that whenever I reply to this thread, a "Guest" shows up viewing this thread.

I will send him an email to his paypal email, I have never sent one with a read receipt, but I will see if it has that option. I did send the PMs with read receipts.
    yeh try that, and for the record, like i said earlier. He is definitely at fault here for failing to communicate and keep up his end of the deal. That is of course short of him being involved in some kind of tragic accident injuring him to where he cant get online.

If there was some problem that prevented him from responding or shipping, that I can understand, but then he should not be logged into AIM all the time
    CLICKY!!!

Cool

Not trying to defend Nexus, but there are some people who leave their IM clients logged in all the time. For that matter, there are people who stay logged into the PL chat all the time, even when they're away at school or work. So just because someone is logged in doesn't mean they're "around".

I agree with George in this instance, however. Nexus should have contacted you by now.

Adam

Still no reply...
    CLICKY!!!

Still no reply...
    why not go ahead and open the paypal claim, at least you will get a response out of him

I already did, he did not reply to it, I guess he has until the 26th until the money is reversed....
    CLICKY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dj_Nexus View Post
    Ok, let me first say that I've dealt with him before. He got me killer deals on my laser setup a while back. He helped me, pretty much built my RGB for me over the net. He helped me immensely. He's been a extremely generous person and helpful until now. I am very grateful for what he's done for me.

With that said. My under par build of my RGB led me to wanting it rebuilt by someone who actually knows what they're doing. So, I contacted him once again for help. He accepted to rebuild my laser for a fee. So, I paid him and sent all the gear. My red DPPS was destroyed in shipping unfortunately, so I had to buy a new one. Mark from CT lasers hooked me up with an amazing upgrade (THANK YOU!!!!) and shipped the new laser to Ben.
    Any Curb you Enthusiasm fans watch the season finale yet?!
    - instinct