Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 32383940414243 LastLast

Thread: UKLEM -15 Surfleet, South Lincolnshire 20-21-22nd of September 2013

Quote Originally Posted by andy_con View Post
    jim will love that, just his sort of car
    Bit too masculine for you Andy?

if its not a micra im not interested
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Powered by fairy dust?..... or angel droppings?

Quote Originally Posted by White-Light View Post
    Yeah but to be Essex, don't you need a Sharon and Darren sun strip as well?
    Only 2 posts and you've seen straight through me!
    The sun strips are too 70s even for me, I'm thinking a nice white laser scanner on the parcel shelf projecting the names onto the top of the screen, that combined with the 4 foot whaletale should be enough bling power to separate any pair of white stilettos on the Southend sea front

Quote Originally Posted by Spotta View Post
    Only 2 posts and you've seen straight through me!
    The sun strips are too 70s even for me, I'm thinking a nice white laser scanner on the parcel shelf projecting the names onto the top of the screen, that combined with the 4 foot whaletale should be enough bling power to separate any pair of white stilettos on the Southend sea front
    There's something wrong here, you've just described my dream car! Anyway, I probably should say welcome to the forums and we look forward to seeing from laser pics from you, dashboard mounted or otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by White-Light View Post
    There's something wrong here, you've just described my dream car! Anyway, I probably should say welcome to the forums and we look forward to seeing from laser pics from you, dashboard mounted or otherwise.
    Cheers for the welcome WL

Nothing to post at the moment, I just have a Green cheap machine with built in patterns that I have on while doing my radio show on cam once a month - No one wants to see a chubby fella dad dancin' while playing records!. You can see it here http://www.livestream.com/thumpinthu...a-da14c1a902d2
    I have a 635nm & 445nm on the way with the hope of in the first place making my current set up Yellow (Yellow and Black are my Logo colours) and then onwards to a RGB with a DIY DAC & LSX as I explore and learn this new world.
    I build analogue modular synth modules for a hobby so I'll be doing as much DIY as possible.
    Why? Just for visuals for my radio show and my own amusement because as someone around here says - If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.

gashead is offline Admin Verified: Best Accent Ever(Tm)

No one wants to see a chubby fella dad dancin' while playing records!.
    Now, that's kinda weird you mention that, because on Saturday afternoon (yes, afternoon.. we were shocked too) I saw just that!! Although this chap was more than chubby he was playing records to a couple of hundred people and they seemed to lap up his 808 state butchery.

These people however may have been experiencing chemical enhancement of Aural stimulation.

Bloody jealous!

Anyway welcome to the forum

N.
    "The horizon leans forward offering you space, to place New steps of change"

Cheers for the welcome WL

Nothing to post at the moment, I just have a Green cheap machine with built in patterns that I have on while doing my radio show on cam once a month - No one wants to see a chubby fella dad dancin' while playing records!. You can see it here http://www.livestream.com/thumpinthu...a-da14c1a902d2
    I have a 635nm & 445nm on the way with the hope of in the first place making my current set up Yellow (Yellow and Black are my Logo colours) and then onwards to a RGB with a DIY DAC & LSX as I explore and learn this new world.
    I build analogue modular synth modules for a hobby so I'll be doing as much DIY as possible.
    Why? Just for visuals for my radio show and my own amusement because as someone around here says - If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    You need to speak to Carl

[Runs to the hills]

Welcome to PL!
    In science one tries to tell people, in such a way as to be understood by everyone, something that no one ever knew before. But in poetry, it's the exact opposite - Paul Dirac

Quote Originally Posted by gashead View Post
    These people however may have been experiencing chemical enhancement of Aural stimulation.
    Although it's been a long while for myself, I suspect this is why quite a lot of us love lasers..

Quote Originally Posted by gashead View Post
    Anyway welcome to the forum
    Thanks, seems like a nice place so far. I'm sure I'll get round to making some beginner posts sooner or later and then you can all slap me down

Watch out some are to friendly
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat