Thread: Site Homepage changed...?

Default Site Homepage changed...?

OK, this could be me having a severe daft moment , or just that something has changed on the site. I'm used to going to the PL homepage: http://www.photonlexicon.com/ and seeing a list of all the new posts etc.
    Now all I get is a MA-HOO-SIVE smiley face made from text and numbers.

Has my favourite 'new posts' page moved?

Ta,
    Dan

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by danielbriggs View Post
    made from text and numbers.
    Looks more like Hex after another look.

Can I quote a quote in a quote? I smell a paradox brewing?

I guess it has - thats the 'old' home of PL we all knew and loved that page. It may have something to do with the new posts button thats appeared next to the reply button....
    Rob
    If you need to ask the question 'whats so good about a laser' - you won't understand the answer.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Laserists do it by the nanometre.

Stanwax Laser is a Corporate Member of Ilda

Stanwax Laser main distributor of First Contact in UK - like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/FirstContactPolymerCleaner
    www.photoniccleaning.co.uk

vBadvanced, the third party plugin that was the homepage here pissed me off so I took a contract out on it.

The contract was executed masterfully and I paid myself the balance of "one cigarette" to square away the bill.

I've found its a bad idea to refuse to pay a hitman... It's about as stupid as trying to argue philosophy with a rabid bear.

All joking aside; I'll get it back up soonish. I've been playing with template hack ideas here recently and it always seemed to get in the way.

The new posts button down there next to reply is one such requested hack.

Sorry if you actually used that page as a personal jump-point for the forum... I just needed it out of the way for a few.

Not a problem, I'll use the button instead, I didn't see it before.

Cheers,
    Dan