Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Help me

No.758, Qi'an Road, Fuwan Industrial District, Fuzhou, Fujian 350100, China

Quote Originally Posted by planters View Post
    Linda,

Welcome. To gain respect on this forum (and to increase your sales) you need to contribute useful information. Provide a current price list as well as shipping policy and cost. The bulk of the purchases made by participants to this forum will be for components used for 3 color (640nm, 532nm and 445nm) laser projectors. Do your research and identify those optics that will be most attractive. As a initial suggestion, consider:

1. Zero order, coated 12-25mm diameter wave plates
    2. 10-20mm coated narrow and broad band PBS cubes
    3. High efficiency dichroic laser beam combiners, square and round 10-25mm in size
    4. High reflectance dielectric mirrors 400-700nm with 1/2 wave or better surface accuracy, 10-25mm, square and round. This item would be valuable in 10 piece quantity at lower cost.

I currently deal with several Chinese national companies directly. Rapid response to e-mails, low quantity sales and VERY importantly, fast and LOW cost shipping will set you ahead of your competition.
    I have send an private e-mail for you .
    http://en.u-photonics.com
    E-mail: linda.chen@u-photonics.com
    Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be, because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.

Quote Originally Posted by ArcDevilz View Post
    Linda I think Planters post was the most informative and if you address this you might be able to drum up business. As you know at PL people are making their own modules using diodes. What type of optics would you recommend for better beam quality? Does your company already have such optics that you can show sample of beam diameter? Welcome to PL.

Ivan
    Hi ,Icvan
    IWould you mind vist our website :http://en.u-photonics.com
    Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be, because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.

FAIL.

Quote Originally Posted by platinum View Post
    FAIL.
    Hi nice to know you .

Ok, maybe I'm missing something, but at what point does being here first justify being jerks? Sure, many of the people here get upset if a dicro isn't perfect, but there are some doing some pretty cool stuff, and might be interested in a vendor that's willing to try - so what do ya say we chill a bit?

Quote Originally Posted by laserist View Post
    Ok, maybe I'm missing something, but at what point does being here first justify being jerks? Sure, many of the people here get upset if a dicro isn't perfect, but there are some doing some pretty cool stuff, and might be interested in a vendor that's willing to try - so what do ya say we chill a bit?
    Hi Brian, I feel the same way. Everyone deserves respect just for being human and getting out of bed and having a go.

Linda has been polite and respectful. Also she is doing a pretty good job of communicating with us in her second language.
    Thanks to everyone who speaks English on PL, I am very lucky English is my first language. I appreciate all your efforts to bridge the gap

We all make a living in different ways and this is how Linda makes hers.

She's just using the tools to do her job.

If Linda can offer quality products and share some knowledge from her studies and insights from working in the optics
    Industry, which will help us all learn, she's ok with me.

Good luck to all
    Kit

Quote Originally Posted by Linda View Post
    Hi nice to know you .
    Funny thing. I was reading through my emails today and found that you emailed me on October 9th. Small world...

- Jonathan

gashead is offline Admin Verified: Best Accent Ever(Tm)

Thumbs up

Couldn't agree more, reading this thread I'm disappointed at the behaviour..

I feel the same about spammers and people who constantly try to push their products on us, but many regular forum members are guilty of this practice and seem to think they are immune from criticism.

Glass houses ? Stones.

Anyway.. My point was chill Laser brothers and sisters.

Lightbulb

Ok, maybe I'm missing something, but at what point does being here first justify being jerks?
    A fair point, to be sure, but think of it this-way - What's wrong with expecting that people / companies, et al, that come to this (primarily) *educational-site* (...this ain't 'eBay'.. ) adopt, at-least, a 'policy' of doing some 'local-homework', first, before jumping into sales-shotgun threads? In other words, feel-out what is the local-need / interests / 'modus-operandi', etc - *just* as it would-be insightful / wise to-do, for a 'Gringo' to-do, prior to visiting / selling to another country / culture? (language-barriers, aside..)

..I think the 'rub' for most, here, is the *constant-assumption* that 'we must-be all gaga-over cheap' first / foremost - Yeah, SOME people are, but not ALL. Some-people - like not-a-few of the members, here - value a 'good-value' - that is, high-quality (whatevers..), then, a competitive-price - we're not all-just 'I want it cheaper, cheaper, cheaper'.. quality be danged.. I'm not saying the OP is, or is not, such a seller, just saying that we (this community) *deserve* to at-least have the expectation of a) a *Proper* Introduction, not 'hi, I'm xyz, now buy my shrimp!', b) not 'top-secret / pm-only' pricing / specs, and, c) SOME form of additional contribution to the forum, whether it be financial, or educational.. again, we all *know* where eBay is located and how to use Google, when we wanna 'go shopping for cheap'..

I agree, we don't need to 'be jerks', but.. just-as we would get treated if we showed-up in some foreign country and were all 'buy-me-now-cowboy!', those that don't present with proper 'respect' for the 'purpose' of this community / forum-decorum well they just make themselves into a dartboard, imo..

..And I still back the idea that there should-be a policy of 'ya wanna sell-only, to PL / have a commercial-sales URL / link in your sig, w/o intellectual / informational-contribution? Then it's $120. / yr (or whatever-amount..) or GT..... you know the rest..

peace..
    j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

Hey linda read this thread you may be able to help with crystals
    http://www.photonlexicon.com/forums/...morning)/page2
    Every one wants to build there own 2w 532nm lasers
    When God said “Let there be light” he surely must have meant perfectly coherent light.