Thread: 550mW Analog RGB projector

Default 550mW Analog RGB projector

I love this machine so why the hell am I selling it you may ask?

Well, I need a BIG 473nm blue and an FB3/Livepro to complete my 2.5W RGB project so this one has got to go to fund it
    Purchased as a 500mW TTL Chinese RGB a couple of years back and since then it has been modded to make it a lot better than when it was bought.

I have improved the case cooling by having 3 particle filtered air fans blowing in and 3 fans pulling it out. Originally there was no particle filtering and they all fed into the case with the exhaust exiting via the laser aperture - not good for keeping your optics clean!

All 3 lasers have been converted to Analog modulation buy Mr Stanwax (Rob)

All three Dichro mounts have been replaced with Laserwave 3 way micro adjustable mounts + Stanwax Laser Dichro mount, mounts.

The red and blue Dichro's have been replaced with Laserwave dichro's.

The scanners have been replace with laserworld LW50K ones and run happily at 30K.

The whole case front section has quick removal clips fitted so you can very easily remove it and re-align the dichro optics.

It has a Hoya Skylight (1B) AR glass over the output aperture (removable)

The base plate is silicone rubber mounted off from the case to minimise any optical misalignment.

It still has the original DMX board in it with built in patterns and Sound control. It's a Spacelas board.

I have spent many many hours working on this projector to make it as good as it is now - And it ain't crap I can tell yer

Comes with a flight case as well.

It's been at UKLEM 3, 3.5, 4 & 4.5 and will be at 5 if it doesn't sell.

I am after £1500 for it.

Cash or bank transfer. Paypal accepted but only if buyer pays all the charges.
    I would very much prefer buyer to collect as I don't really want to post, for obvious reasons, it but if you insist on having it posted then it's at your cost.

Pictures taken tonight and I will delete all these attachment from the server once it has sold.

Jim
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3183.JPG  

IMG_3184.JPG  

IMG_3185.JPG  

IMG_3186.JPG  

IMG_3187.JPG  

IMG_3188.JPG  

IMG_3189.JPG  

IMG_3190.JPG  

IMG_3191.JPG  

IMG_3192.JPG  

IMG_3193.JPG  

IMG_3194.JPG  

IMG_3200.JPG  

IMG_3201.JPG  

IMG_3202.JPG  

IMG_3203.JPG  

IMG_3204.JPG  

IMG_3206.JPG  

IMG_3210.JPG  

IMG_3217.JPG  

IMG_3219.JPG  

IMG_3222.JPG  

IMG_3223.JPG  

IMG_3224.JPG  

IMG_3226.JPG  

IMG_3229.JPG  

IMG_3230.JPG  

IMG_3231.JPG  

IMG_3233.JPG  

IMG_3234.JPG  

IMG_3235.JPG  

IMG_3236.JPG  

IMG_3237.JPG  

IMG_3238.JPG  

IMG_3239.JPG  

IMG_3240.JPG  

IMG_3242.JPG  

IMG_3244.JPG  

IMG_3246.JPG  

IMG_3250.JPG  

Last edited by smogthemog; 08-05-2009 at 01:05.
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

WOW! nice , clean build!

Very nice colors with that power level.....I am sure it looks better in real life. Pictures are hard to show the real colors ....always better in person. Nice job !
    You are the only one that can make your dreams come true....and the only one that can stop them...A.M. Dietrich

Forgot to add - I also have a 10mm piece of ally cut to replace the 5mm ally base plate in the projector, I just never got around to installing it.

This comes with it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3270.JPG  

--------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Continuously in Awe! of (H)Al, the Photonlexicon Font of Complete Knowledge - The (H)Al'PL Database of complete puss that no one needs to know or ever trusts as he ain't really got a Scooby doo about now't!

Open to offers please ?

Thanks
    Jim
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

£1250 ???????????

Or swap/PX for as big a 473 blue as I can get??
    Last edited by smogthemog; 08-03-2009 at 23:08.
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!

Tha laser is now sold
    --------------------
    My Brain urt's!