Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Here is what 100+mW to the eye looks like to me

Default Here is what 100+mW to the eye looks like to me

" 15 characters"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails heresyourlaser.jpg  

Last edited by Laser Wizardry; 11-13-2015 at 10:29.

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

nice job!

do you have a schedule for your raves/shows? i'm local, and thought it'd be nice to see how the pros do it.
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Thumbs up

all i can say: GOOD JOB!

good to see there is a place for justice after all! I hope this kid gets more deeply interested into what he had in his hands, and that he learns some stuff about that and become interested in the light side of the matter

Thanks alot for ruining his pointer, and that shit aint worth 50$
    __̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡

Latest Lazers:
    950mW 445nm, Aurora C6.
    WickedLasers Evo Pro (2010 Series): 150mW
    WaterProof Model II, 50mW (8 units)
    Nova X-75 532nM ~87mW
    DX Dilda 655nM ~200mW
    Santa Gift 405nM 95mW DEAD
    DX L-D030 532nM ~30mW DEAD
    Yeah im now a Laser-aholic.

" 15 characters"
    Last edited by Laser Wizardry; 11-13-2015 at 10:29.

Good job Karl, the confiscating part was good, regrading destroying it i think that was a bad move, if you would have done here in CA you would be in big trouble.

Here they would sue you for that, only right way to do it is to write him a receipt and bring it to the State Radiation Agency or the police, and let them deal with the kid from their on.

But at the end all good, maybe for next time just confiscate it.

Karl,

If you ever need extra help, I am around, maybe a phoenix LEM? If gas is covered I am fine, a floor is all I need to sleep on. I can coil double aught and cooling hoses. 6 hours from PHX let me know... Steve speaks well of you so you deserve my respect.

-Adam
    Support your local Janitor- not solicited .

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.

swamidog is online now Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.

there's crash space at my monkey castle... especially if you bring me a quartz lumia wheel

Quote Originally Posted by sugeek View Post
    Karl,

If you ever need extra help, I am around, maybe a phoenix LEM? If gas is covered I am fine, a floor is all I need to sleep on. I can coil double aught and cooling hoses. 6 hours form PHX let me know...

-Adam
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

Quote Originally Posted by swamidog View Post
    there's crash space at my monkey castle... especially if you bring me a quartz lumia wheel
    I am working on that, but it is too cold, the cutting oil is becoming solid .. I will be trying out natural quartz + optical grade soon. But this thread is not appropriate for that subject.
    Last edited by sugeek; 12-05-2009 at 20:28. Reason: wrong thread for the god bless, that as the russian night club thread
    Support your local Janitor- not solicited .

Laser (the acronym derived from Light Amplification by Stimulated Emissions of Radiation) is a spectacular manifestation of this process. It is a source which emits a kind of light of unrivaled purity and intensity not found in any of the previously known sources of radiation. - Lasers & Non-Linear Optics, B.B. Laud.