My red. 700mw....LOC's-Lava driver Tec cooled and yes- it cuts black tape. Low power...longer lifespan.
Printable View
My red. 700mw....LOC's-Lava driver Tec cooled and yes- it cuts black tape. Low power...longer lifespan.
Sure man, standing by for your order! You have my paypal address, just put in the message area what cube you want. Also if you could use the other tab in paypal that will not hit me or you with fees that would be great!
The current school of thought (i might get corrected) is to put a 2 ohm 1/2 watt resistor on each diode and run the diodes in parallel.
I still don't get why people run them parallel. It makes way more sense to me to run them in series
I get your point.
But I make my own drivers, so I find series to be more 'logic' ;)
You are building a positive drive? them I'm interested!
A point was brought up by another forum member. Hey what if I already have a flexmod and I just bought a crapload of flexmounts from CHAD?
you can deduct $30.00 - (price of flexmod from DrLava)
you can deduct $75.00 - (retail price of <4 price of mounts from chad)
you can deduct $10.00 - (price of mirrors if you have your own)
you can deduct $ 5.00 - (price of all the hardware if you have your own)
you can deduct $50.00 - (price of a PBS cube)
SO YOU SAVE $170.00...and I will still drill all the holes in the base plate for you...ready to mount all of your goodies.
I hope this helps you get into QUAD technology!
For those who want just the aixiz holders and you want to do your own base plate you can get those parts here - http://www.microlaserlabs.com/index....91adkc8g7iqqk0
@ mccarrot, fourdee:
You can run them in series with a FlexDrive, also if you wish. Rmember, they still need to be isolated when they are in series, so Positive or negative drive doesn't matter. Max drive of the Flex is 12V without modification.