Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: WTB - LSDI Universal Geometric Corrector, aka 'UGC'

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    SoCal / San Salvador / NY
    Posts
    4,018

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by Pangolin View Post
    Hi all,

    I am just about to list one of these for sale on eBay. Please see the "Buy/Sell/Trade" area of this forum.
    Thanks, Bill...only 13 months late...

    thanks....
    j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    22

    Default I have 3 LSDI UGCs I want to sell

    I have no idea what they're worth. Were you able to sell yours Bill?

    Thanks!

    LSDI UGC 3.jpg

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    SoCal / San Salvador / NY
    Posts
    4,018

    Question

    Howdy -

    Quote Originally Posted by rharperla View Post
    I have no idea what they're worth
    I do. You possibly interested in some 'horsetrading'? We've got a 'glut' of these, now - card-version - but I am always keen to find these rack-mounters, and very-well might be interested in some 'dealing'.... gold bullion is running a liiitle-scarce, these days...

    PM-me, if ya wanna chat...

    PS - curious - is the '...la' in your pl-name, as-in, 'Los Angeles'? or 'Louisiana'? Or is it 'Spanglish' jk.. just curious..thx
    j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dar303 View Post
    I can't help you with that but...can somebody give me the schematic!
    I found the manual:
    http://www.jrbtechnical.com/pdf/ugcmanual.pdf
    looks like a nifty little circuit and I guess it is all analog. Some of the functions are pretty easy to make bute some of the others ar a little bit harder, some nice analog signal processing magic in there!

    do you have a copy of the manual?

    that manual is not on the server anymore

    Even tried archive.org/wayback

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Lake Buena Vista, FL
    Posts
    12

    Default

    LaserCo:

    I am sorry, I had to take the manual off of my sever, because too many people were contacting me directly for repair/service of LSDI products after I left the company.

    There is a copy on Pangolin's Server right now, don't know how long it will stay there:
    http://www.pangolin.com/TE/UGC/ugcmanual.pdf

    John

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •