great work Andy !
4 diodes AND tec control on such nice pcb... cool !
Well done... Will you be selling only completed boards or also seperate PCBs ?
great work Andy !
4 diodes AND tec control on such nice pcb... cool !
Well done... Will you be selling only completed boards or also seperate PCBs ?
I didn't fail !
I just found out 10,000 ways that didn't work.
What's the price tag look like,couldn't seem to find it in the photo ...
I want one!
Cheers![]()
Last edited by catalanjo; 10-25-2010 at 07:11. Reason: in
this looks really charming!!!
I want a quad plus four singles plus four tec controllers plus plus plus plus.....
i just hope that andreas finds a magic way to mass produce the boards at least
great work Andy!
Do you have any schematics to share?
/csmn
just making sure that this thread doesn't get burried
especially the TEC controller part of it (since the die4chill are not available any time soon)
I just received some prototype boards for a triple version of the LD driver.
Schematic:
{Removed because of bug}
Ditched the over-current protection to save some space on the 50x50mm board:
RGBDiodeDriver.pngdriver.jpg
Now awaiting the last components
/Thomas
Last edited by Badpip; 07-24-2011 at 01:06.
watching this thread closely ;-)
Michel
extremely close![]()
Last edited by edison; 06-27-2011 at 08:54.
Any update on the TrippleDrive v1?