Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread: SELEM 2021 Sign-up Thread

Default BUMMED

I cannot attend (health==please help me with selling my 'lanyard')-- if you are bringing a guest they can use it-- (with their name of course)
    and be able to win something on THUR--5 PM IIRC. You must be
    there to win. but no shirt-- first to ask gets it at $120-- also lost my w-fi at home-SO call me at 979 964 4668-leave me message & your fone#--if there s shirt you can have it.

Have a great LEM - facebook me a live feed. (Le Hakzaw)

hak :-(
    BEYOND-FB3/APC40Mamba Black(clone & currently on loan) 2X 5paghetti & 2 I-Show 2X KGB 1000mW 532 DT40K (pair)XFX 1300 RGB full color RGB 30K DIY 3.5WRGB work in progress et al..assorted ttl chi-jectors--LOTS of LUMIA DIY pjs-
    Powered by Pangolin
    Former (2.5 yrs) ILDA Member- :-(
    uncertified ILDA LSO -- dont ask

Quote Originally Posted by hakzaw1 View Post
    I cannot attend (health==please help me with selling my 'lanyard')-- if you are bringing a guest they can use it-- (with their name of course)
    and be able to win something on THUR--5 PM IIRC. You must be
    there to win. but no shirt-- first to ask gets it at $120-- also lost my w-fi at home-SO call me at 979 964 4668-leave me message & your fone#--if there s shirt you can have it.

Have a great LEM - facebook me a live feed. (Le Hakzaw)

hak :-(
    Sorry to hear Len. Hope you feel better soon

Jeeze, so sorry, Hak..

I was looking forward to finally meeting the man, the myth, the legend.

Be well.

Sorry to hear you won't be able to make it, Len! Please send me a PM with your mailing address and I will mail your SELEM shirt to you once they come in.

And Jason, I'm sorry to hear that your Dad won't be joining us either! I will give you his shirt when you are at SELEM so you can take it home with you.

We are getting close now... Just 19 days to load-in! We had a Zoom meeting yesterday to discuss some layout options, and I hope to have a diagram ready to post soon. It's just a general guide so people are aware of what will be happening in the different areas.

Also, a reminder: Eric is still waiting for people to sign up for blocks of time to run shows, either in the "Auditorium", or in "Club-SELEM", or in the inflatable planetarium dome. Thus far we haven't had too many people sign up. If we have open blocks of time, we will just roll with it (call it a "free for all" session), but having a schedule has helped a lot in the past, so if you know you want to run some content, be sure to get with Eric soon.

Adam

mixedgas is offline Creaky Old Award Winning Bastard Technologist
    Infinitus Excellentia Ion Laser Dominatus
    A lab with some dripping water on the floor.

I'm looking at WED-THUR, Two days. Mom is in assisted living, slowly fading, and this determines if I can travel.
    I intend to come. Driving in case I have to rush some place. I have family in DC, an ancient aunt and uncle, I'd like to see for a half day.

Steve
    Qui habet Christos, habet Vitam!
    I should have rented the space under my name for advertising.
    When I still could have...

Quote Originally Posted by mixedgas View Post
    I'm looking at WED-THUR, Two days. Mom is in assisted living, slowly fading, and this determines if I can travel.
    I intend to come. Driving in case I have to rush some place. I have family in DC, an ancient aunt and uncle, I'd like to see for a half day.

Steve
    Glad you're going to make it Steve!

Quote Originally Posted by HankLloydRight View Post
    I'm leaving on Friday morning around 9am to head south to Florida for some diving on the Keys. I can take one or two people to BWI since it's right on my way down. I even might be able to fit three people depending on how much gear we have. BWI is about an hour from Newark, but it will be a weekday morning around Baltimore, so there will be traffic so plan flights accordingly.
    Ok, I just cancelled my Florida Keys diving trip (they're stuffing 30 divers on a dive boat these days, and that does not sound like fun at all), but I can still do an airport run to BWI on Friday morning if anyone needs that. I can also do a PHL run if people have flights in the afternoon on my way back north after going to BWI.

Quote Originally Posted by HankLloydRight View Post
    Ok, I just cancelled my Florida Keys diving trip (they're stuffing 30 divers on a dive boat these days, and that does not sound like fun at all), but I can still do an airport run to BWI on Friday morning if anyone needs that. I can also do a PHL run if people have flights in the afternoon on my way back north after going to BWI.
    I'm flying out of Phili. My is at 5:15PM I would love to ride in the Tesla.
    I'll chip in for gas. Lol

Chris

Hello,

Just signed up, I'll only be able to attend Tuesday.

I know I'm late, but if shirts are still available, I wear a 2X.

Thank you.

ED

Quote Originally Posted by ekeefe View Post
    Hello,

Just signed up, I'll only be able to attend Tuesday.

I know I'm late, but if shirts are still available, I wear a 2X.

Thank you.

ED

Glad you're going to make it Ed.
    I got your name tag covered.

Chris