
Originally Posted by
TheHermit
I've shared with you all that I have to show. If you've watched some of my archive videos, I'm hoping for some brutally honest feedback about the project's pros & cons from your POV, baring in mind that those test videos were just messing around, while putting the system through its paces, not serious attempts to be actual shows.
I'm also interested in your own background with lasers and seeing examples of what you've done. All I know is that you've written some abstracts code, similar to what I am doing.
"I've shown you mine, now let me see yours." 🙄
I'll leave open access to my Gdrive videos folder, but will take down my posts and hope that you'll do the same with my quoted parts within your replies. Don't want to hijack your thread, nor let the cat out of the bag, prior to the proper official reveal.
An artist should never reveal unfinished works, to avoid it being contaminated by critics' opinions.
Roj