Looks really great!!!
Looks really great!!!
That looks fantastic![]()
Doc's website
The Health and Safety Act 1971
Recklessly interfering with Darwin’s natural selection process, thereby extending the life cycle of dim-witted ignorami; thus perpetuating and magnifying the danger to us all, by enabling them to breed and walk amongst us, our children and loved ones.
I *told* you guys you'd see great things from this guy!
Awesome work there, Matt. Your alignment looks perfect. Can't wait to see that baby at SELEM dude... It's going to be epic!
And for those of you that think it can't get any better - just you wait 'till he starts making shows!
Adam
I concur. I believe Matt has alot of unleashed talent.
Great job, Matt.![]()
Thanks you guys!!That means alot!!!
I cant wait to see everything at SELEM!! Im still trying to take it all in form FLEM!!!
Well I am working on a show at our church on sundayand well Im going all out!!!
I got my intelligent lights,LED pars,LED blacklights,and just for the fun of blindeding everyone Ive got my 18,000 watt flash pot tooyou name it its there!!
And Im going to have my new rig,the Laserw---d laser and 2 other lasers too!!
Ill post pics
djmatt
![]()
Arc Flash the wonderbolt
Very nice job on the box Matt. are you going to have a ustream broadcast going from your church gig?![]()
I think I just got a little heart attack...
So, do you leave your door open at night?
That looks incredible!!![]()
![]()
All joking aside, dude this is killer! That's gotta be some of the best looking shots I've seen in a long time!
Congrats man![]()
![]()
--DDL
I suffer from the Dunning–Kruger effect... daily.
Haha!! Dont do that!! I know CPR
Thanks!! It took awhile to get the beams right..I had no idea how they have to be dead on or they wont work.....
I hope to get more soonIm going to close it up tonight so I can take it to my church,then if I can, ill fire it put there and get some shots there, and with the other lasers
My mini FLEM/SELEM
djmatt
![]()
Last edited by djmatt; 05-28-2009 at 07:59.
Arc Flash the wonderbolt
Dude, The Christians (please, no offense anyone) WILL be seeing the light with this.
If they haven't seen the light, they will. Bring'em on home, brother.