Well theres that and my B day in 8 days!!! Ah aug. is a wonderful month!!!!
DJ Matt
![]()
Well theres that and my B day in 8 days!!! Ah aug. is a wonderful month!!!!
DJ Matt
![]()
Arc Flash the wonderbolt
Hey C -
Thanks! I mean, you know how 'touchy' I am......kidding, Thanks for your efforts with these... really great-idea... Lookin forward to meetin' ya...
Wow! Ya know, this is gonna be one crazy party!*ahem* in-moderation, of-course... ...three-cheers for PL!!!
peace...
j
....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...
Moderation?!?!in-moderation, of-course
F that noise, SELEM only happens once a year!
![]()
Oh geez, let me dig out my calculator, again.....0100101101010111010000010100101100100001![]()
That's it?!? I thought it was going to be some super sekret message![]()
01001101011011010110110101101101001011100010000001 010100011010010111010001110100
01101001011001010111001100100000011000010110111001 100100001000000110001001100101
01100101011100100010111000101110001011100110010101 110010011100100111001000101100
00100000011011000110000101110011011001010111001001 110011001000000110000101101110
01100100001000000110001001100101011001010111001000 100000001010000110000101101110
01100100001000000111010001101001011101000111010001 101001011001010111001100101001
Ok, I give up, is there some website you go to for this? Converting binary to hex then crossref'ing to an asci chart is time consuming.01001101011011010110110101101101001011100010000001 010100011010010111010001110100
01101001011001010111001100100000011000010110111001 100100001000000110001001100101
01100101011100100010111000101110001011100110010101 110010011100100111001000101100
00100000011011000110000101110011011001010111001001 110011001000000110000101101110
01100100001000000110001001100101011001010111001000 100000001010000110000101101110
01100100001000000111010001101001011101000111010001 101001011001010111001100101001![]()
Anyone know if The Artist’s Café has half-yards of beer? If so, this could be interesting....(I imagine it will be either way!)
Looking forward to seeing all
Greg
"Information not shared, is information lost forever"
Join ILDA
Support Photonlexicon
Sorry.............
Forget it.
/me mumbled something about lasers, titties and beer.
Think i actually copy/pasted a missing 0 or 1
Doug;
Lasers and beer, yes. But I don't know about the third part. I know I'm not bringing any, anyway. (And while there might be a few young ones in the Artist's Cafe, that's not a given...) You planning on chartering a bus to bring a bunch of "friends" with you?
Adam
PS: DZ - here's the one I used: http://www.roubaixinteractive.com/Pl...ry_to_Text.asp