Page 18 of 36 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 356

Thread: SELEM 2010 Sign-up thread!

  1. #171
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Greenville, NC
    Posts
    1,163

    Talking

    Well theres that and my B day in 8 days!!! Ah aug. is a wonderful month!!!!

    DJ Matt
    Arc Flash the wonderbolt

  2. #172
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    SoCal / San Salvador / NY
    Posts
    4,018

    Default

    Hey C -

    Quote Originally Posted by Lazerjock View Post
    I fixed it. We wouldn't want the universe to implode when you met your arch-rival / clonemesis.
    Thanks! I mean, you know how 'touchy' I am... ...kidding, Thanks for your efforts with these... really great-idea... Lookin forward to meetin' ya...

    Wow! Ya know, this is gonna be one crazy party! *ahem* in-moderation, of-course... ...three-cheers for PL!!!

    peace...
    j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

  3. #173
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Native Floridian
    Posts
    3,145

    Default

    in-moderation, of-course
    Moderation?!?!

    F that noise, SELEM only happens once a year!


  4. #174
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    SoCal / San Salvador / NY
    Posts
    4,018

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DZ View Post
    F that noise, SELEM only happens once a year!


    0100101101010111010000010100101100100001
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

  5. #175
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Native Floridian
    Posts
    3,145

    Default

    0100101101010111010000010100101100100001
    Oh geez, let me dig out my calculator, again.....


    That's it?!? I thought it was going to be some super sekret message

  6. #176
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    the hills
    Posts
    983

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DZ View Post
    Oh geez, let me dig out my calculator, again.....


    That's it?!? I thought it was going to be some super sekret message
    01001101011011010110110101101101001011100010000001 010100011010010111010001110100
    01101001011001010111001100100000011000010110111001 100100001000000110001001100101
    01100101011100100010111000101110001011100110010101 110010011100100111001000101100
    00100000011011000110000101110011011001010111001001 110011001000000110000101101110
    01100100001000000110001001100101011001010111001000 100000001010000110000101101110
    01100100001000000111010001101001011101000111010001 101001011001010111001100101001

  7. #177
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Native Floridian
    Posts
    3,145

    Default

    01001101011011010110110101101101001011100010000001 010100011010010111010001110100
    01101001011001010111001100100000011000010110111001 100100001000000110001001100101
    01100101011100100010111000101110001011100110010101 110010011100100111001000101100
    00100000011011000110000101110011011001010111001001 110011001000000110000101101110
    01100100001000000110001001100101011001010111001000 100000001010000110000101101110
    01100100001000000111010001101001011101000111010001 101001011001010111001100101001
    Ok, I give up, is there some website you go to for this? Converting binary to hex then crossref'ing to an asci chart is time consuming.

  8. #178
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    807

    Default Ummm, beer.....

    Anyone know if The Artist’s Café has half-yards of beer? If so, this could be interesting....(I imagine it will be either way! )

    Looking forward to seeing all

    Greg

    "Information not shared, is information lost forever"

    Join ILDA
    Support Photonlexicon

  9. #179
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    the hills
    Posts
    983

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DZ View Post
    Ok, I give up, is there some website you go to for this? Converting binary to hex then crossref'ing to an asci chart is time consuming.
    Sorry .............


    Forget it.

    /me mumbled something about lasers, titties and beer.


    Think i actually copy/pasted a missing 0 or 1

  10. #180
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Posts
    2,147,489,631

    Cool

    Doug;

    Lasers and beer, yes. But I don't know about the third part. I know I'm not bringing any, anyway. (And while there might be a few young ones in the Artist's Cafe, that's not a given...) You planning on chartering a bus to bring a bunch of "friends" with you?

    Adam

    PS: DZ - here's the one I used: http://www.roubaixinteractive.com/Pl...ry_to_Text.asp

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •