Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Results 51 to 59 of 59

Thread: Not another build thread!!!

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Under a rock in Cambridge UK
    Posts
    1,353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by norty303 View Post
    Are you happy with the OEM heads, those of you that have them?
    My projectors are still in the testing stages in my house. But so far I am very pleased with them... The beams are all identical and the spots are nice and round... They seem to get up to power very quickly and in CW mode they appear very stable... I ran the Gradient Moby show (lots of fading) on them and they all modulate exactly the same and very nicely too, there wasn't a fade or gradient that they couldn't handle. Best I have seen from Chinese modules...

    As for longevity on the road, this is yet to be seen, but from what I have seen so far, I highly recommend them...

  2. #52
    swamidog's Avatar
    swamidog is offline Jr. Woodchuckington Janitor III, Esq.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    santa fe, nm
    Posts
    1,545,835

    Default

    good to know. i have a dhom 1w+ head in my projector. i have zero issues with it (other than it being kind of giant), but i would like to upgrade to more power and i've been eyeing those little laserwave oem greens.

    Quote Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
    My projectors are still in the testing stages in my house. But so far I am very pleased with them... The beams are all identical and the spots are nice and round... They seem to get up to power very quickly and in CW mode they appear very stable... I ran the Gradient Moby show (lots of fading) on them and they all modulate exactly the same and very nicely too, there wasn't a fade or gradient that they couldn't handle. Best I have seen from Chinese modules...

    As for longevity on the road, this is yet to be seen, but from what I have seen so far, I highly recommend them...
    suppose you're thinkin' about a plate o' shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, plate, or shrimp, or plate o' shrimp out of the blue, no explanation. No point in lookin' for one, either. It's all part of a cosmic unconciousness.

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Under a rock in Cambridge UK
    Posts
    1,353

    Default

    Forgot to add, they are all making 1.3 watts

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    East Sussex, England
    Posts
    5,248

    Default

    Yes, and I've heard some do quite a bit more than that!
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

    You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

    I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Under a rock in Cambridge UK
    Posts
    1,353

    Default

    And tonight's entertainment will be provided by:

    P1020384.jpg

    Hopefully catch some video later

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    East Sussex, England
    Posts
    5,248

    Default

    Right, seeing them next to Simon's cases, I'm getting a sense of the size now!
    Frikkin Lasers
    http://www.frikkinlasers.co.uk

    You are using Bonetti's defense against me, ah?

    I thought it fitting, considering the rocky terrain.

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Under a rock in Cambridge UK
    Posts
    1,353

    Default



    Camera struggles to pick up the colours, but they are so damned bright, it doesn't surprise me...

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    3,702

    Default

    mmmm, those are nice RGB cases

    Quote Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
    And tonight's entertainment will be provided by:

    P1020384.jpg

    Hopefully catch some video later
    KVANT Australian projector sales
    https://www.facebook.com/kvantaus/

    Lasershowparts- Laser Parts at great prices
    https://www.facebook.com/lasershowparts/

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Essex, UK
    Posts
    8,647

    Default

    Looks good mark, reminds me of when we used to play lasers in Simon's living room
    Eat Sleep Lase Repeat

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •