Page 19 of 36 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 356

Thread: SELEM 2010 Sign-up thread!

  1. #181
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    807

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mophead View Post
    01001101011011010110110101101101001011100010000001 010100011010010111010001110100
    01101001011001010111001100100000011000010110111001 100100001000000110001001100101
    01100101011100100010111000101110001011100110010101 110010011100100111001000101100
    00100000011011000110000101110011011001010111001001 110011001000000110000101101110
    01100100001000000110001001100101011001010111001000 100000001010000110000101101110
    01100100001000000111010001101001011101000111010001 101001011001010111001100101001
    Frank Zappa fan?
    "Information not shared, is information lost forever"

    Join ILDA
    Support Photonlexicon

  2. #182
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Native Floridian
    Posts
    3,145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mophead View Post
    Sorry .............


    Forget it.

    /me mumbled something about lasers, titties and beer.


    Think i actually copy/pasted a missing 0 or 1
    Ahh! Thanks! Got it book marked!

  3. #183
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    SoCal / San Salvador / NY
    Posts
    4,018

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DZ View Post
    Ok, I give up, is there some website you go to for this?
    http://www.roubaixinteractive.com/Pl...ry_to_Text.asp

    ...yeah, yeah, I know: 'cheeeter' ...but really, I could 'convert' a little, before finding the site... binary is the way you set-up beam-table chases and scene-selection with DMX > TTL utilities...

    cya
    j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

  4. #184
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    the hills
    Posts
    983

    Default

    No, i'm not bringing any. The wife might bring a couple....
    I reckon i ourta shut-up and go to bed.

    Maybe too many of the beers.

  5. #185
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    SoCal / San Salvador / NY
    Posts
    4,018

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mophead View Post
    ...me mumbled something about lasers, titties and beer.
    Hah, thought it was a 'butterfly'! cya, soon, Bud...

    Quote Originally Posted by buffo View Post
    Doh! Sorry, didn't see ya, there Adam....
    j
    ....and armed only with his trusty 21 Zorgawatt KTiOPO4...

  6. #186
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    1,206

    Default :0

    01001111011010110010000001110100011010000110100101 11001100100000011010010111001100100000011000110110 11110110111101101100001000010010000001001001001000 00011101000110100001101111011101010110011101101000 01110100001000000111100101101111011101010010000001 10011101110101011110010111001100100000011101110110 01010111001001100101001000000110010001100101011000 11011011110110010001101001011011100110011100100000 01100010011110010010000001101000011000010110111001 10010000101110001000000101010001101000011010010111 00110010000001101001011100110010000001101101011101 01011000110110100000100000011000100110010101110100 01110100011001010111001000101110

  7. #187
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    3,590

    Default

    2222222222222222

  8. #188
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Lake Geneva, WI.
    Posts
    2,704

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flecom View Post
    2222222222222222
    DOES NOT COMPUTE!!!!!
    DOES NOT COMPUTE!!!!!
    DOES NOT COMPUTE!!!!!
    DOES NOT COMPUTE!!!!!
    DOES NOT COMPUTE!!!!!
    DOES NOT COMPUTE!!!!!
    DOES NOT COMPUTE!!!!!
    DOES NOT COMPUTE!!!!!
    DOES NOT COMPUTE!!!!!


  9. #189
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Cary, NC
    Posts
    190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by djmatt View Post
    No prob!!
    Sounds good!!
    DJ Matt

    Matt, any luck finding that LJ interface? I can use either the old LJ USB-DMX or the new Universal USB-DMX... FYI.

    -Newlin

  10. #190
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Greenville, NC
    Posts
    1,163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lulighttec View Post
    Matt, any luck finding that LJ interface? I can use either the old LJ USB-DMX or the new Universal USB-DMX... FYI.

    -Newlin
    Not yet, but there maybe one I can get for SELEM, but I cant be sure... You may want to get one.. Ill let you know asap!

    DJ Matt
    Arc Flash the wonderbolt

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •